Question №1: I can't open the cases! It says there's not enough stuff.
Why? When will it be enough?
Question №2: I topped up my account balance, and the money haven’t
reached the account. WTF?!
Question №3: When I click "take" in the profile a Steam error occurs. So
I don’t get any exchange offers. What I should do? When will it come?
- - You have blocked the exchange (came from a new device, recently changed the password / email, changed the security settings of Steam Guard, have a VAC-ban, etc.). To solve such problems, it is highly recommended to check your possibility to take trades. This can be done here
- You do not have a mobile authenticator connected
- You have hidden inventory in Steam privacy settings
- The bot faced problems with Steam connection. As this problem happens frequently and does not depend on our service, it is recommended just trying sending the exchange again later.
- In all of the above cases, you cannot pick up your item, so we remind you to check the availability of exchanges before you withdraw items. It is also possible that trade still came to you, but you haven't managed to take it within 3 minutes, canceled it, or did not make counter-proposal. In this case, the item is automatically sold, and its full value is returns on the balance.