Date: 20 March 2020
The terms of this agreement (the "User agreement") govern the relationship between you and goskin.io/en, (hereinafter -
"goskin.io/en" or "we" or "Service") regarding your use of the website goskin.io/en.
1. Prior to give the accessing or using the Service, including browsing any of the sites goskin.io/en in the "Internet" or doing a purchase, you must agree to this User agreement. By registering for an Account or otherwise using the service, you confirm that you are of full legal age and that you understand and agree to this User agreement. If you access the service through the Steam platform, you agree to abide by its terms and conditions or the User agreement, as well as this User agreement.
2. BY INSTALLING, USING OR OTHERWISE ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS USER AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL, USE OR OTHERWISE ACCESS THE SERVICE. THE USE OF THIS SERVICE IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. License to use the Service.
1. License to use the service is provided as limited. Based on your consent and continued compliance with this User agreement and the relevant policies of goskin.io/en, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license subject to the limitations below to access and use the service for your personal non-commercial entertainment purposes. You agree not to use the Service for any other purpose.
2. Exclusive right.
All rights, title and interest to the service are owned by goskin.io/en. The trademarks used are owned by its respective owners.
- User account
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR OTHER PROPERTY INTEREST IN THE ACCOUNT, AND IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF THE ACCOUNT AT THE MOMENT AND IN THE FUTURE (WITH NO TIME LIMIT) BELONG TO goskin.io/en
- Virtual items
goskin.io/en has exclusive rights to all content used in the Service. Notwithstanding any provision to the contrary, you agree that you have no exclusive right or title to any content that is contained in the Service including the virtual items or virtual currency used in or resulting from the Service, regardless of whether it is earned from the sale of the item or purchased from goskin.io/en, as well as other objects associated with the Account or related to the Service.
3. Pay and refund policy
- As part of the Service, you may purchase a limited, personal, non-transferable, revocable, exclusive, non-sublicensable license to use the digital objects:(a) "virtual currency", including but not limited to virtual money expressed as a balance on the site, which is intended for Use on the service.
- All transferable licenses for the purchased virtual currency available extraterritorially (worldwide) for the entire period of use of exclusive rights in accordance with legislation of the applicable law, unless otherwise specified in the terms of the acquisition of such virtual currencies.
- Except as expressly permitted by the Service, you may not sell, repay or otherwise dispose of the Virtual currency to any person or entity, including without limitation goskin.io/en other users and any third party.
- Providing Virtual currency for using on goskin.io/en is a Service that begins immediately upon acceptance of your purchase on goskin.io/en. Services within the framework of this service are recognized as fully rendered from the moment of providing you with a Virtual currency.
- Making payment
You agree to pay any and all fees and applicable taxes, Bank charges and other third party payment services, whether on your side or on the side of anyone who uses your registered account.
- We do not issue a refund after the balance is spent. Only the balance that has never been used can be refunded. Refund may be done with deduction of payment systems commissions. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products.
4. Service Update
You understand that the Service is developing. goskin.io/en may require you to accept updates of the service. You acknowledge and agree that goskin.io/en can update the Service by notifying you or without making such notification.
5. Dispute resolution and applicable law
- When it comes to dispute between you and goskin.io/en, we strongly recommend that you initially contact our support team.
- Any dispute between you and goskin.io/en subject to regulation by the law of the Russian Federation, without regard to conflict of laws rules.
6. Separation of provisions
If any part of this User agreement is found by a competent court to be invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, then only such part of this User agreement, recognized to be invalid or unenforceable, will be considered invalid in this jurisdiction, and only to the extent that it has been recognized as such, and it will not affect the validity or enforceability in any aspect and any jurisdiction other parts of this User agreement, which remain in full force and effect.
7. Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
Additional Terms and Conditions; EULAs
When you use G2A Pay services provided by G2A.COM Limited (hereinafter referred to as the "G2A Pay services provider") to make a purchase on our website, responsibility over your purchase will first be transferred to G2A.COM Limited before it is delivered to you. G2A.COM is becoming Merchant of Record over your purchase. G2A Pay services provider assumes primary responsibility, with our assistance, for payment and payment related customer support. The terms between G2A Pay services provider and customers who utilize services of G2A Pay are governed by separate agreements which can be found under the link https://pay.g2a.com/terms-and-conditions and are not subject to the Terms on this website.
In order to proceed the payment transaction, you temporary entrusts the G2A.COM with subject of the transaction, and G2A.COM takes responsibility for the product and for the transaction processing.
You are responsible for any fees, taxes or other costs associated with the purchase and delivery of your items resulting from charges imposed by your relationship with payment services providers or the duties and taxes imposed by your local customs officials or other regulatory body.
For customer service inquiries or disputes, You may contact us by email at [email protected].
Questions related to payments made through G2A Pay services provider payment should be addressed to [email protected].
Where possible, we will work with you and/or any user selling on our website, to resolve any disputes arising from your purchase.