Provably Fair System
Provably Fair is a unique algorithm that allows you to ensure the fairness of every open case and upgrade. The code used for it is open-source; you can check it here. With Provably Fair, you can ensure that every user, whether they're a blogger, streamer, admin, or just a regular user, gets a fair, completely random drop by the same rules as everyone else. And every one of you has the opportunity to verify it.
In Provably Fair, we have the most convenient and honest algorithm. Here's an example of how it works:
- Each skin inside each case has its own probability of being dropped that's visible to all users. The probability can range from 0.001% to 100%. Each item has its own number range of somewhere between 1 and 100,000 (for example, the USP-S | Cortex in the Na'Vi Case has a range of 1-13,000, which means that there is a 13% chance of that item being dropped from the case.
- Using our Provably Fair algorithm (or, more accurately, using the Client Seed, Server Seed, Secret Salt, Public Hash, and Nonce values), we calculate a number from 1 to 100,000 after clicking 'Open'. This is called a Roll. We then check what skin in the case corresponds to the dropped number and see what skin the user received. Let's assume the Roll is 8237. For Na'Vi Case, it means that you got the USP-S | Cortex!
- We give you the ability to check the Roll after each case is opened or an upgrade is made. Click 'Check Roll' on the desired item in your profile to get further instructions.
- You can also manually check each Roll's fairness by pasting its values on this third-party website. Here's our open-source Provably Fair algorithm.
- In this article, you can learn more about how Provably Fair works and why it's a must for the website you're entrusting with your money.